Alliance Choice Care
Plan Your Life with the Support You Need
Our mission is to manage our clients’ Human Resource needs efficiently and accurately while striving to make their operations more productive and, ultimately, more cost-effective
Why Choose Alliance Choice Care?
- Alliance Choice Care is an HR Alliance company. We provide Fiscal Intermediary (Financial Management) services, and work with Government Mental Health Agencies, Service Providers and Case Workers through Self Determination Program. Our mission is to provide accurate, professional fiscal financial management for the Individuals based on understanding, integrity.
- Alliance Choice Care puts client services at the center of each business partnership. With each client professional relationship, it is our goal to relieve the business owner of the monotonous, unproductive tasks associated with HR managem
- Alliance Choice Care fully comprehends the intricacies and pitfalls inherent in employment and financial management. That is why we are dedicated to providing straight-forward human resource and financial management services in a mannat is clear, concise and easily understood.
Benefits Of Working with Alliance Choice Care
At Alliance Choice Care, we want to make Self-Determination arrangements as worry-free as possible, so we ensure proper management of the Individuals funds and accurate tracking of the budgets and expenses.
- Alliance Choice Care and its associates pledge to conduct our operations with integrity, and in the most ethical and responsible way possible.
We make sure we are compliant with all legal requirements related to management of public funds and the employment of support workers.
- Employer agent services for persons directly or indirectly employing support workers.
- Staff training is key to ensure that each employee is properly credentialed (per agency rules) and competent to help the individuals that they serve.
What is a Fiscal Intermediary?
A fiscal Intermediary is an organization who works with the individual, their family and the responsive agency to develop a comprehensive, secure Medicaid-compliant solution for managing the funds allocated to the Individual through their Individual Plan of Service (IPOS).
Getting Started with Alliance Choice Care
If you are an Individual, Case Worker, or Administrator call us and we will answer any questions you have about using a Fiscal Intermediary and how Alliance Choice Care can meet your needs. Whether you are already using a Fiscal Intermediary or want to get started with this arrangement, we will take you through the process to make the transition as efficient and seamless as possible.
Benefits of Working with Alliance Choice Care
- More control over the Budget and the Services in support of Self-Determination.
- An experienced business partner is responsible for all the functions and liabilities that are a part of the Employer-Employee arrangement.
- The Individual can concentrate wholly on the care and support services provided.
- Accurate, up-to-date information on the Budget and how it is being utilized.
- A Human Resource consultant and partner.
THE CMHA, CASEWORKER, SERVICE AGENCY:
- Relief from the burden of monitoring the Budget and tracking its usage.
- Removes all the liability associated with Employment of Support Workers.
- Helps to ensure compliance with State and Federal Medicaid guidelines.
- A partnership with experienced Human Resource professionals.
AUTISM BEHAVIORAL THERAPY
T.R.A.C. The Therapy Research Autism Center
Leading the Way Through Result-Driven ABA
Sometimes, the ones that we love the most are the ones that hurt us the most. When our loved ones threaten to hurt themselves or others, their actions and words take an emotional toll on not only the one engaging in the behaviors but their loved ones as well. We know what it means to be at crossroads and feel like no one around us understands what we or our family members are going through because we have experienced this firsthand. At T.R.A.C., we are not only hoping for a change. We create it through evidenced- and solution-based programs.
People often blame themselves, and it is important to remember that it is not anyone’s fault. Our approach is to first invite individual or multiple family members for coffee or hot tea at the office location that is best suited for them. We then walk through what they have been experiencing, how these behaviors that they have and continue to have are heartbreaking.
Knowing the behaviors that you or the family has been seeing helps us understand the situation for us to help. Then, we get to work. We work with the individual independently in the community and across schools, events, teachers, therapists, and caregivers to help them put their behavioral plan in place.
Our programs may include:
- Speech/Language Therapy
- Behavioral Therapy
- Physical Therapy